Report Errors from the IDE?

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Tue Aug 2 18:46:11 EDT 2016

Hi.

Might this be related to the fact that I see spurious breakpoints listed in the breakpoint tab of the script editor for lines far greater than the scripts to which they ostensibly belong? In other words, a script of 700 lines might have three breakpoints in the 2000's. I am constantly deleting these things. They seem innocuous, but baffling. I have no idea when they are created; I only run across them when managing real ones.

Craig Newman