Refer to new group?

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Tue Aug 2 14:11:57 EDT 2016

Phil.

Grouping the first two buttons maximizes their layer numbers. I see no reference to this in the "group" entry in the dictionary, though perhaps this makes sense, in that those first two controls, by virtue of being grouped, are relegated frontwards in layer number. They are "newer" controls in that sense.

I think.

Craig Newman

create button "first"
    create button "second"