[ ANN ] Release 8.1.0 DP-3

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Mon Aug 1 14:10:44 EDT 2016

@Charles:

So, in effect, just to clarify my understanding…

the *only* difference between the TSnet indy and business license is that the indy user has the added burden of coding explicit tsNet commands to get the same asynchronous behavior that the business user can get with simple calls that were formerly blocking. But otherwise, the exact same asychronous task(s) can be accomplished with either license.

Correct?