looking for an alternative to KAGI, because KAGI ceased operations (:

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Aug 1 13:02:54 EDT 2016

I've been using this script for years now and it's been reliable. The
community helped me debug it and in return I've given it back to anyone who
wants it. You should be able to just replace the values of the variables at
the top and be good to go, but do test it in the PayPal sandbox before release.

I'm so sorry to hear about Kagi. Kee is the nicest guy you'd ever hope to
meet and has been such a valuable addition to our community. I thought Kagi
would last forever. So sad.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com