looking for an alternative to KAGI, because KAGI ceased operations (:

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon Aug 1 11:54:35 EDT 2016

> Has anyone already done such thing with Paypal or other
> platforms like Fastspring or Cleverbridge?
> And if is use Paypal, do i have to write invoices again or is
> Paypal providing a correct payment receipt?

There was a point where we used Esellerate for Omegabundle sales (because so
many vendors who participated also used it), but their platform became
buggier and buggier over time, and support less and less responsive. Then we
looked at Fastspring. Better overall appearance, but too expensive for what
they were offering. Cliverbridge we didn't approach for replacement because
another client had to change their pricing structure to accommodate the
additional money they were losing.

If you can code your app to use Paypal and collect sufficient customer
information, then that's what I would do. Too many processing services try
to present themselves as methods to promote sales but they do not. You
aren't even, say, getting the smidgen of additional value of being on the
Mac App Store, by using them.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Paradigma Software