looking for an alternative to KAGI, because KAGI ceased operations (:

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Mon Aug 1 10:52:03 EDT 2016

I amend my prior note. I managed to reach Kee (CEO of Kagi) at his
personal email this morning. He committed to trying to to make the
Suplier backend available for some transition period so Kagi supplier
have access to product decriptions, coupon codes for ongoing promotions,
reporting and so on to aid in their transition to other eCommerce
providers. Considering how busy he must be, I thought the speed of his
reply and willingness to try to make the management system available for
transition was commendable of him.