looking for an alternative to KAGI, because KAGI ceased operations (:

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Aug 1 04:19:30 EDT 2016

Hi,

today i was informed that Kagi has ceased operations as of July 31st, 2016.
I used KAGI to sell my tool BRx Konverter and was already wondering why i did not receive my payout this month and the last payment was also later than normal.
Now i know….

I have to find an other way to sell my product now.

I am thinking of using PayPal for it. My software is unlocked with a key, so i need some communication between PayPal (or any other shareware seller, if don´t choose PayPal) and
my key generator. So the customer gets the key right after payment. This was not needed with KAGI, because KAGI integrated my livecode key generator stack within the order process for my product. Kagi provided the invoice (with the key) from them to the customer with all the vat handling.

Has anyone already done such thing with Paypal or other platforms like Fastspring or Cleverbridge?
And if is use Paypal, do i have to write invoices again or is Paypal providing a correct payment receipt?

Btw., I remember that my first online purchase ever was done with KAGI long long time ago.
It´s so sad…

Regards,

Matthias