Beeing a developer after 40

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sat Apr 30 12:55:00 EDT 2016

Keep going Francis! You beat me to your first digital computer - I had to wait until 1961! Still, I more or less fulfill your points 1 to 4.

I loved programming and software design, and recycled myself after retirement so as to get some of the magic back. LiveCode (and its predecessors) seemed the obvious way to go…

I am also not the oldest programmer/developer in the world, but I’m just a **bit** older than you…

Graham