LC7 Community - Documentation window does not appear

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Apr 29 19:45:07 EDT 2016

Alejandro Tejada wrote:

 > Does exist a LiveCode Plugin that alerts if an open stack window
 > is not visible or out of the screen rectangle?

I'm not familiar with one that alerts, but part of my devolution plugin
is a substack called DeskView which provides a small overview of
windows.  In DeskView hidden windows are shown as translucent rects, and
there's a right-click menu item for moving offscreen windows into view.

devolution is free to use and compatible with LiveCode versions 6.0
through 8.0, Community, Indy, and Business editions:
<http://fourthworld.com/products/devolution/>

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems