Sorting a list/Being a developer after 40

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Apr 29 16:24:34 EDT 2016

This is why I learn new things.

sort lines of theList ascending numeric by length(each)

How many lines of code does this take in C or VB.net? Every time I do
something like this in LC I'm glad I took the LC plunge. My 89 year old
Mother learned to use her Nook and Laptop. She is glad she took the effort
to get on-line. A lot easier for her to read books, get the crossword or
check her bank account. Knowledge is power. Learn new things today!

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net