Query for valid email

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Apr 29 11:07:07 EDT 2016

I should also mention that telnet that is built into Windows does not have any SSL libraries built in, so even if you knew how to use TL in a telnet session, you wouldn't be able to do it.

There is however a utility called SMTPConsole, which is free. The author compiled a telnet client with SSL/TLS libraries built in. I use it to test whether the information provided to me by a customer for their copier is valid or not, and whether or not I can create a secure session from within their local area network.

Bob S