SQlite and Android devices

Alain Vezina alain.vezina at logilangue.com
Thu Apr 28 08:55:04 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I am testing one of my apps on an Android device for the first time. I have never had any problem with the same date base on iOS devices.

Before I start, I checked the LiveCode lesson How to create and use an SQLite database.

Using LC 7.1.3 in Mac (Maveriks) and Android 5.1.1, I always receive an error message from Android saying that it can’t read my data base or it can’t find a part of my data base.

First of all, I don’t know where LC put data base in an Android device and we can’t see inside the APK as we do with an iOS app.

Anyone has an idea of what is going wrong ?

Alain Vezina
Logilangue
www.logilangue.com