Multiple Threads

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Apr 27 11:19:09 EDT 2016

On Apr 20, 2016, at 16:51 , Lyn Teyla <lyn.teyla at gmail.com<mailto:lyn.teyla at gmail.com>> wrote:

Bob Sneidar wrote:

So I think I've isolated why it is that virtually every post on this list ends up creating multiple threads in my email application. Lots of people are *STILL* using use-revolution at lists.runrev.com<mailto:use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>. Because of this I start reading the replies to a post before I ever see the original issue.

Given that the company has changed its name to LiveCode Ltd and its corporate domain to livecode.com<http://livecode.com/>, even the @lists.runrev.com<http://lists.runrev.com/> portion of the address seems rather outdated and potentially confusing.

Here’s a straightforward solution that LiveCode Ltd could implement: