Transparency across Gradient

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Apr 26 20:47:07 EDT 2016

I¹m not sure I understand entirely what you are trying to achieve but
using a simple linear gradient (black to white) in combination with an ink
(blendMultiply) and then fiddling with the various gradient control seems
to produce something that you might be happy with.

Terry...

On 27/04/2016 8:50 am, "use-livecode on behalf of Sannyasin
Brahmanathaswami" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of