OT: Who can convert 3.5" diskettes with Hypercard stacks for me?

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 13:54:19 EDT 2016

I'm perfectly happy to transfer Hypercard stacks from floppy disks to a
CD-ROM as I have
2 functioning Macs (a G3 iMac and a G5 iMac) and an external (USB)
floppy drive.

However, I wonder why you don't just buy yourself an external floppy drive:

http://www.amazon.de/CSL-Externes-Diskettenlaufwerk-Slimline-portable/dp/B00AU07SUA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1461693221&sr=8-1&keywords=floppy+drive+usb

Richmond.