AW: LC 8: Go stack doesn't work anymore?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Apr 26 09:35:55 EDT 2016

I have created a test stack, where "go stack" works as expected.
So I assume there must be something in the target stack, what either causes
an error when launching in a LC 8 standalone, or something which just closes
the target stack, after being opened. Nevertheless the behavior is different
between LC 6 and 8. I have to go on searching.
Tiemo