OT: Who can convert 3.5" diskettes with Hypercard stacks for me?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Apr 26 03:04:51 EDT 2016

Hello,

I have some 3.5" diskettes from my Mac from the beginning 90th with some
HyperCard stacks which I just regained again.

The HyperCard stacks are not vital for me, but if possible I would like to
see them again (converted to LC), just as a memory.

Is there anybody, who still has a Mac with diskette drive, who could copy
the content for me? Best somebody in Europe for easier shipping?

And is there a recipie, if and how I can convert HC stacks to LC format? I
think I have read from time to time that it should be possible.

Thanks

Tiemo