Unexpected Save Changes dialogue Box

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Mon Apr 25 09:33:31 EDT 2016

1. I open my Stack and run it in the IDE.

2. A double click in a DataGrid opens a sub stack detailing the record from the DataGrid.

3. I click the OK button in the sub stack which closes the sub stack.

When I go to quit LC I get a dialogue attached to the substack as a sheet displaying:

“Do you want to save changes to stack ‘myStack' and all other stacks in file ‘myFile’ before closing”

I am perplexed by this as I have not made any changes to the scripts of the stack.

What could be causing this?

Thanks

Terry Heaford