ListStyle - How to control distance between the list marker and subsequent text

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Apr 24 12:57:24 EDT 2016

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:

 > Where is the documentation on all the new field props added in 7?
 > ( I don’t mean in the dictionary, but as a separate… “these are
 > the new things…” document

The field object was written for v5.5, and IMO the best description of
its features are in the v5.5.4 Release Notes, starting in page 12:
<http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/5_5_4/LiveCodeNotes-5_5_4.pdf>

I've made extensive use of nearly every new feature, and it's a
wonderful implementation.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems