Release 6.7.11 RC2 / 7.1.4 RC2

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Fri Apr 22 13:16:53 EDT 2016

All it was necessary to do was install LiveCode by drag and drop.

Go to info and change it to Read/Write.

Not sure what you mean by verify the app bundle?

There was not a verification process in anything I did.

All I got was the app downloaded from the internet dialogue when I opened LC for the first time AFTER changing it to Read/Write.

All the best

Terry