Unidentified Developer

tbodine bodine at bodinetraininggames.com
Fri Apr 22 09:48:55 EDT 2016

Hi,

My understanding is this second-class treatment is what Apple does to us for
opting out of their app stores.

You would think after all the trouble we face to maintain Apple's
code-signing system and play by Apple's shifting rules, that our code-signed
apps would at least have our valid IDs recognized. But, no. Our users are
shown the "Unidentified Developer" warning, which creates suspicion and
complications. I don't know if Apple sees this as a punitive strategy or
just a bug, but I see it as an offense.

My two cents.
Tom Bodine