Unidentified Developer

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Fri Apr 22 10:08:45 EDT 2016

Greetings!

How do you prevent the "Unidentified Developer" warning on a Mac when someone runs your standalone application?   I know how to fix it (Preferences --> Security --> etc), but my question is how to make so this doesn't happen at all?

I have a Apple Developer account and assume it has something to do with registering your app with Apple, or including your developer certificate in the app?   I don't see a place to include this in the Standalone Builder in LC.

Anyone know the answer?

Thanks in advance,
-Dan