Release 6.7.11 RC2 / 7.1.4 RC2

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Fri Apr 22 03:38:43 EDT 2016

I am Mac.

I have noticed a change in the permissions granted to access files in 6.7.11 RC2 when compared to 6.7.10

I have been changing the revDataGridLibrary slightly to prevent the alternating lines from scrolling with the text.

Because of the lack of smooth scrolling I prefer them stationary.

My question is nothing to do with the DataGrid itself rather the fact that all the permissions for library files have been
changed from Read/Write to Read Only.

This means any personalisation of libraries has become unduly more difficult than it needs to be.

Can this be changed back in the next release?

All the best

Terry