Multiple Threads

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Apr 21 16:35:53 EDT 2016

I post this with a grin on my face. The proposition that one shouldn't try to get people to behave differently on the grounds that you can't succeed with everyone is like telling a fisherman that because he cannot catch all of the fish in the lake, that it's best he not even put the boat in the water. :-)

Well hopefully reasonable people when they see that they are causing some difficulty for others will think, "Oh crap I didn't know that was happening. I'll fix that right now!" But you are right in that some will simply keep doing what they have always done, because that is the way they have always done it. That BTW is the queen mother of all non sequiters. LOL!

Bob S