8.0.0 RC 1 Text Properties all gone?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Apr 19 14:05:12 EDT 2016

On 4/19/2016 12:39 PM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:
> On 4/17/16, 4:28 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of J. Landman Gay" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:
>

>> All your installed fonts should be under the new entries.
>
> But they don’t
>
> I think I missed something.. Read through all the posts on this so far..
> But  I still don’t see a list of fontNames.
>
> So how would one assign Helvetica Neue Bold to a label field?

When I click the down-arrow at the right of the font field, I see the
five new default fonts in a scrolling field with a scrollbar. When I
drag the scrollbar I see the rest of the fonts. Do you have the
scrollbar? If not, it sounds like LC isn't picking up your font list.

What do you get if you put this into the message box:

put the fontnames

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com