Help with Nested Arrays - Json

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Apr 19 11:07:18 EDT 2016

-hh wrote:

 > BR wrote:
 >> Oops… can you be more direct?  “very amusing” means??
 >
 >From Merriam Webster Dictionary
 >
 > Simple Definition of amusing.
 > causing laughter or enjoyment, funny or enjoyable
 > Synonyms.
 > fun, delightful, diverting, enjoyable, entertaining, pleasurable

IMO that's a fitting definition for what Brahmanathaswami brings to any
discussion.  And I've had more than a few with him going back more than
20 years, first on AOL's SuperCard forum and then meeting him in person
at MacWorld in the mid-90s.

Should you find yourself on Kauai I would encourage you to drop him a
note - sometimes his schedule permits him to provide a tour of the
monastery where he lives and works.  The monastery also offers public
tours on Fridays, but they don't spend nearly as much time on LiveCode's
role on their work.  :)

The new IT building was in development when I was there, and I'm told
it's since been completed.  It is perhaps the most enviable office I've
ever seen, with a floor-to-ceiling window overlooking a waterfall that
empties into a lava tube surrounded by a lushness almost unimaginable.

He was quite generous with his time when my wife and I visited a few
years ago, and even treated us to lunch.  He showed us his work area
with his convertible standing desk, some of the various applications he
uses and how he integrates them, and over lunch with one of his friends
we even talked about 4D.

As you can see from this write-up about our visit, he's far from
"neutral": he's a die-hard LiveCode fanboy through and through. :)

<http://www.himalayanacademy.com/blog/taka/2013/06/28/richard-gaskin-visits-kauais-hindu-monastery/>

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems