8.0.0 RC 1 Text Properties all gone?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Apr 18 14:35:20 EDT 2016

I documented it at the speed of light, just by opening the dictionary,
where my very presence caused the list to magically appear. Sometimes I
just astound myself.

I have to say, this is a *very* welcome addition. It was a total pain in
the patoot to have to set up all the fonts for every OS in a handler.
Whoever added these to the language should get the Clever Idea of the
Month award.