US government tells Windows users to uninstall QuickTime

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Fri Apr 15 07:49:45 EDT 2016

Thanks Tiemo, we¹ve seen this issue appear in the news. We¹re actively
working on an interim solution now and I¹ll aim to update you on what that
looks like early next week.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 15/04/2016, 12:37, "use-livecode on behalf of Tiemo Hollmann TB"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of toolbook at kestner.de>