8.0.0 RC1 Stuck in Loop for Deleting Card

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Apr 15 00:23:10 EDT 2016

8 RC1 has some serious regressions..

Anyone getting this: attempt to delete card, dialog “Are you sure you want to delete Card “Portals2” from this stack “/path…”

Click yes… dialog opens again, click No, dialog opens again… no way out. Pretty bad… I can’t break it so worry about saving work till now.

hunch: hold down cmd-period… then click “Yes”  OK, broke the loop script error dialog opens, this card I’m trying to delete has reference to image ids no longer in the stack.. I dismiss the script error… go to message box  (dare not use the IDE menu now!)

Delete this card

OK that works. Save...

BR