Anyone have any LiveCode hooks to WordPress? And, are you following these Word Camp events

Todd Fabacher tfabacher at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 21:20:01 EDT 2016

Good News for WP to LiveCode linking. We have completed an App that allows
you to control most WP function from LiveCode using the REST API.

It addiction we have a complete and detailed wrap of the WOO Commerce REST
API. It has taken us six months to get this right and well tested.

We will setup a sample website and create a simple App to demo the
functionality in the next week or two. I will talk to Steven about writing
an article that explains then entire functionality and process. We are
creating them as script only stacks that can be easily imported into any
project or on LC Server.

We have been talking to Richard about opening them to the community as open
source. We just wanted to make sure the code is solid before releasing
everything. Woo is finished, we are just dealing with the WP REST API now.

We are using HTTPS, as Woo requires, so we also have an example of OAuth
2.0 in LiveCode if anyone is interested. Narek is finishing the project in
the next few days and we will setup a sample server to the public to test
on, but please be kind to follow coders be not killing the DB with 20,000
records or posting nasty stuff.

Best,

Todd Fabacher