"unable to load foreign library"

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Thu Apr 14 19:10:06 EDT 2016

I want to see the "Widgets by Dar" collection, too!  I'm not sure if I want the snap-together widgets or the "who needs LabView when you have LiveCode" widgets first.  I might start with some libraries.

And I still haven't solved the issue with this error message.  I've tried putting my dynamic library everywhere and even popped it out of its own folder.