Anyone have any LiveCode hooks to WordPress? And, are you following these Word Camp events

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 14:38:55 EDT 2016

Hi,

These Word Camp events might be a great way to share some of the love for
LiveCode, if you are a blogger and using WordPress, especially.

https://2016.pittsburgh.wordcamp.org/

I just went to my first a week long Steel City CodeFest in my town. Fun. No
LiveCode. But next year, we'll gear up with some teams, I expect.

Most of the show off stuff at CodeFest was only prototype stuff.

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com