Volunteer github guru for documentation submissions?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Apr 13 00:43:50 EDT 2016

On 4/12/2016 6:55 PM, Mark Smith wrote:
> J. Landman Gay wrote
>> >    textShift is not tagged as "text processing"
> BTW, are tags something new in the LC 8 dictionary? I can't see any in the
> LC 7 version (or don't know how to make them appear).

Yes. It's the pseudo-word-cloud at the left of the window. If you click
on a tag, search results are filtered by that tag. You can filter by
type or OS too.

BTW, I've found omitted words in the rawClipboardData summary if you
want to tackle that one. The summary reads

   provides low-level access to the contents of the .

If you look at the github doc, the rest of the sentence is there but it
isn't displaying. I'm not familiar enough yet with the markdown to know
how to fix it.

The same error occurs in fullClipboardData.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com