pay your money... take your chance!

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Tue Apr 12 15:32:54 EDT 2016

Hi John,

On 2016-04-12 21:21, John Dixon wrote:
> Any ideas... everything was fine until I downloaded LC 8.0.0 (RC1)
> http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=27024

Hmmm - that is odd. It could be there is something up with your license
details on the activation server.

The first thing to try is to try to 'Re-license Livecode' from the Help
menu.

If you get a choice of more than one license to choose from, try each
one and see if any of them allow you to deploy. If that fails, then
we'll have to dig into your license records - please email
support at livecode.com and they'll be happy to sort it out.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

P.S. If you do get a choice of more than one license, then it might be
helpful to file a bug report with screen shots of the activation dialog
showing each choice you are presented with just in case it isn't a 'data
on the server' problem.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps