Choose Browse Tool with click

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Apr 12 06:11:53 EDT 2016

I realize I should have included the object selection in the
mouseDoubleDown handler:

on mouseDoubleDown
   choose pointer tool
   select the mouseControl
end mouseDoubleDown

Also, if controls will have code that can be activated, you may want to
use the these handlers in a front script to preempt the controls' code
from firing.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 4/12/16, 3:05 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of Scott Rossi"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of