Volunteer github guru for documentation submissions?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Apr 12 00:32:23 EDT 2016

On 4/11/2016 10:53 PM, Monte Goulding wrote:
>> >You appear to have worked it out and are now cooking with gas so I’ll have my sandwich tasted please ;-)
> Aha… I meant toasted but you can taste it if you want ;-P

*I'm* toasted. I worked it out by making a new name.

I edited two entries and was pleased to see your comment there. Thanks
for that, I'm sure I look like a dunce to the in-group. If I knew how to
reply I would, but I think I've learned enough for today. I have also
developed a healthy sympathy for the new people who come to the LC
forums and don't know which end is up or where to start.

I owe you a sandwich.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com