Missing Functionality

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Apr 11 19:17:55 EDT 2016

Thanks all for the replies.

As it turns out, revMail is not having a problem. Prior to constructing my email data, I call a function that does a very simple thing. It sets the default folder to the path of the application. Trouble is, with OS X standalone, this cannot be done, because the stack is in a bundle folder, so it fails silently exiting to top.

The solution was for me to wrap the statements inside setDefaultFolder in a try/catch construct. Now I have to test for the OS and act accordingly. I use this function a lot in this app because I do a lot of file writing.

Bob S