Standalone (and stack in IDE) getting larger on each launch

jameshale james at thehales.id.au
Sat Apr 9 21:23:00 EDT 2016

setting the destroystack true or false had no effect.
I tried to create a test stack to replicate the issue but couldn't which
implies I guess that it is something in my stack doing it.
For now I have moved the sizing handler further up the start chain and at
least I have kept the increase constant. This could mean that somewhere
between the new sequence and the old the increase in stack size is taking
place.
In any case I will leave this for now and come back to it later.
Thanks for the suggestions.
If I do find out what it is I will post again.

James