UPDATE: Missing Functionality

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Apr 8 19:18:10 EDT 2016

AND I've isolated my Send Email code and compiled as a standalone. THAT also works! I think I've isolated the issue to the fact that I am referencing a couple fields on a card in another stack that is open, but I may not be able to do that in a standalone. In the test standalone I put everything on one card.

Bob S