Load PDF in mobile browser

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Fri Apr 8 17:31:15 EDT 2016

> On 9 Apr 2016, at 6:09 AM, Monte Goulding <monte at appisle.net> wrote:
>
> There is a third option now I believe because Intent support is now in the engine but I haven't had an opportunity to play with that so others might like to chime in on what to do there.

Now that I search the docs I can’t find anything on starting an Intent which is what would be required here. You can handle Intents with mobileGetLaunchData and launchDataChanged but I can’t see a way to end it returning data to the app that called yours nor can I see a way to start an Intent. As I said I haven’t played with the Intent support so perhaps I’m just looking for love in all the wrong places.

The good news is mergDocOpenPreview is already in mergAndroid as you are aware. It was implemented specifically for opening a PDF but should handle any file that an app exists on the device for.

Cheers

Monte