Load PDF in mobile browser

Todd Fabacher tfabacher at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 23:30:38 EDT 2016

I am trying to load a pdf in the LiveCode mobile browser,  but it does not
load:

https://news.universal-info.com/article.php?article_z=DVQb58x0MPY=&action=download&key=1633709899066f9d11dc32b0d6a0a634

I could maybe download it, But I have been reading that in Android that the
browser will not load a PDF from a file. What am I doing wrong?

      mobileControlCreate "browser"

      *put* the result into lBrowserID *## get the id of the created
browser*

      *# set up the basic defaults*

      mobileControlSet lBrowserID, "rect", the rect of image "Browser"of
this card

      mobileControlSet lBrowserID, "visible", "true"

      mobileControlSet lBrowserID, "url", pURL

Thanks for the help,

Todd