Volunteer github guru for documentation submissions?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Apr 6 16:41:07 EDT 2016

On 4/6/2016 3:17 PM, Ali Lloyd wrote:
> Jacque, you may want to read this blog post
> https://livecode.com/putting-the-you-in-documentation/

I did, back when you posted it, and that's what made me decide I should
pitch in. But I no longer had the reference handy. I'd like to see an
easy way to get to the guide(s) without needing to find (or even know
about) URLs that were posted somewhere in the past. If you could add a
Contributor Info directory at the top level of the main livecode
directory, it would help new people orient themselves easily.

If it's too hard to find the info, people will give up.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com