Error: Unable to open the database file

Ray ray at linkit.com
Wed Apr 6 13:35:48 EDT 2016

Yeah, my expectation is that we'll avoid injection issues using the PHP
middleware.

All in all, it seems like a pretty common need; to store on a server a
database that multiple users are going to be updating.  I wish there
were some sort of a Livecode lesson which detailed several approaches to
this including the necessary steps to set up the database on the remote
server.  Do you know of any?