LC8 odd window behavior in IDE on windows

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Apr 6 05:29:50 EDT 2016

Hello,

developing on Windows 7

First time I am testing LC 8 a little more as the basics, I am struggling
with the behavior of the IDE windows. The code editor window often minimizes
to the task bar, especially when debugging. When clicking on the task bar
icon it doesn't open again. You either have to close it with right mouse or
maximize it with right mouse.

Is this a known issue at LiveCode and will still be taken care of? If not I
have to take my time to create reproducible scenarios for the QR center,
what doesn't seem to be that easy.

Tiemo