Volunteer github guru for documentation submissions?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Tue Apr 5 19:22:38 EDT 2016

I fully agree - it ain't that hard, even I could do it.

This is the first time I've used git, or Github, etc.  I followed Ali's
instructions cautiously and slowly, hit one minor bump-in-the-road
(which Mark solved for me within minutes courtesy of the use-list), one
more minor issue which was obvious enough to guess my way round it - and
I got through it all OK.

I even took the opportunity to practice with a real example - and fixed
the minor issues with the instructions, so anyone else following them
now should have an even smoother experience.

So if you haven't done it yet - give it a go. Fill in the Contributors'
Agreement, find some minor issue in the docs to improve, set aside 20-30
minutes and go for it!

If anything does go wrong, either the experts on the use-list or the
helpful guys at Livecode will help you through :-)

-- Alex.