Error: Unable to open the database file

Ray ray at linkit.com
Tue Apr 5 18:57:07 EDT 2016

Peter - thanks for jumping in here.  Yes, I can read and write files to
this location and, as a matter of fact, I can even do a straight read of
the database file on the server and get the same cryptic characters back
I get when I read the local copy.  I just can't establish a connection
to it for the purpose of issuing revDatabase calls.

You're right when you say the "unable to open the database file" is not
very informative.  I get the same message when I try that on an empty
path on the server.

I'll try your sqLite3 suggestion and let you know how it works.

Thanks!