Error: Unable to open the database file

Ray ray at linkit.com
Tue Apr 5 14:39:11 EDT 2016

...one other note.  I'm guessing calls to sqLite need drivers. These
drivers are probably built in to Livecode and the OnRev server which
would explain why LC's database commands works so well locally and with
the OnRev based samples.

If this is the problem, does anybody know how I could install these
drivers on my own server?