Widgets' Use Cases and Bytes Added to App

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Tue Apr 5 13:57:44 EDT 2016

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 12:49 PM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com>
wrote:

> That is, you *can't* edit a Widget in LC at all at the moment, so it's
> essential that a Widget be thoroughly debugged.
>

> --
>  Richard Gaskin
>  Fourth World Systems
>  Software Design and Development for the Desktop, Mobile, and the Web
>  Ambassador at FourthWorld.com                http://www.FourthWorld.com

At the risk of hijacking this thread, I just want to interject that Widgets
provided in LC 8.x are NOT being tested (at the very least - VIEWED) on all
supported platforms.  They can't be!  Look at the clock widget on an
Android device in DP16.  The freakin' numbers literally fall off of the
clock.  I have already reported that as a bug, but shouldn't there be some
human eyes on the product before posting a new DP?

~Roger