Script Only Stack Architecture

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Apr 4 15:04:12 EDT 2016

Hey Friends,

Long time no see! Loved this thread! In the spirit of working in the open
and sharing unfinished (and potentially broken) stuff, I'd welcome you all
to take a look into some documentation  we're putting into place at:

  https://bitbucket.org/hapdevelopers/devdocs/wiki/Home

We welcome feedback, advise, suggestions and comments! :D Give use your two
livecents! :D

PS: The objective is to have a bit of documentation on best practices that
we can point developers (internal and external) to.

Cheers
andre

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.