Female form of 'guru'?

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 03:56:58 EDT 2016

Not much chance of that. The last time I met an Iraqi was in a parking lot
outside a strip mall in Al Ain in the United Arab Emirates: he came
right up to me
and hit me in the face stating that I, personally, was responsible for the
Western Allies attitude towards Sodom Hussein and Weapons of M.D.

This was in 1999.

So, as far as I', concerned I have a "thing" about the "Q" people:

Iraqis, Qataris, and North Qoreans (whoops, something not quite right
there).

While I'm here; what does everyone think about the . . .

"Ubuntu on Windows" things?

https://blogs.windows.com/buildingapps/2016/03/30/run-bash-on-ubuntu-on-windows/

1. Has "Mr Slugworth" gone one step beyond the Heavy, Heavy Monster Show?

2. Is Richard Stallman's voice going to shriek even more gratingly and
stridently than it
has been doing for the last X years with little or no result?

3. Does this mean that lots of would-be converters from Windows to Linux
are now
going to stay in the Windows camp?

4. How will this affect Cross-platform development using Livecode?

Richmond.